Performance mode & effects

• Press LOCK in order to check what is locked.

I did that in both modes. It reads in both: " Lock Module select or deselect modules or selections" How do I tell what is locked by that screen? I can see what has a pic of a lock on it (nothing in both modes) I'm guessing locking is not my problem here

• I am still struggling with rig names in Performance mode. How can I get the actual rig name that is loaded to display and not whatever rig was first put into the slot.
    So, if I am setting up a Performance for the studio with the sounds of a Boogie I have profiled, when I am bringing different profiles of my Boogie in and out of the slots, only the name of the first one that is brought into the slot sticks. When I change to a different Boogie profile, the name in the slot is not the current one loaded into the slot. Using the knob to browse amps only shots the last amp in the list and not the amp that is loaded.
    This makes it s almost impossible to quickly know what profile I actually have loaded into the slot. These profiles are all subtly different.

Why does the unit insist on keeping the name of the first rig imported into the slot? How do I get it to display the actual current rig. I am sure I must be doing something wrong or missing a display setting somewhere.

I don't know if this helps but a lot of my problems were everything kept reverting to "crunch" as soon as I exited Rig manager even though I pressed "save to device" I found if I savce to local first then to device everything worked. I don't know if that is an extra step but it worked for me finally.

• I don't know if this helps but a lot of my problems were everything kept reverting to "crunch" as soon as I exited Rig manager even though I pressed "save to device" I found if I savce to local first then to device everything worked. I don't know if that is an extra step but it worked for me finally.

Thanks for the reply but I do everything on the units themselves. I personally find it quicker than using Rig Manager.