Quick button

• Is there a way to make the quick button stay on until I turn it off or a way to make it stay on longer.
    It turns off pretty quick when I'm browsing my saved rigs....

it would also be great if we could save a rig on one of the stomp buttons, and add another rig to another stomp button and use both tones at the same time.. I wonder if that's possible in the future... I know a few people who would love to use two amps or three at one time :)

Leg em down and yackem smackem

• ??? ?( not sure I got it right...you use the snapshot function to select your preferred rigs and you have it assigned to the quick button? When you want to browse longer just press the Rig button and use the Browse Snapshots function, instead., that one will stay on 'till you press Exit

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• ??? ?( not sure I got it right...you use the snapshot function to select your preferred rigs and you have it assigned to the quick button? When you want to browse longer just press the Rig button and use the Browse Snapshots function, instead., that one will stay on 'till you press Exit

I didn't know I could do that, I'll have to try... I usually push the quick button as all my saved snapshots are there... i thought the rig button just showed the rig eq's etc etc... :pinch:

Leg em down and yackem smackem