I am not sure I am a fan of Kemper any more

• That said, if you look at the back of your Kemper you'll notice a Network connection--I think there is a potentially opportunity to build the Rig management in as a service you connect to with a web browser neatly dodging all the platform issues. I'd love it if I could plug a WiFi antenna into the USB and connect to the Kemper from my iPad.

Now there's an idea... granted it wouldn't add much functionality that isn't already there, but as a fully grown ponce I like the idea of flouncing about with my iPad whilst busting out a variety of impressively poncy power gestures. 8o

Suhr Classic Pro, Fender deluxe Strat & Baja Tele, Gibson ES335, Ibanez S Prestige 2170FW, Eastman AR371CE, Variax JTV > KPA > Patch bay inc. Strymons (Mobius, Timeline, Blue Sky), H9 Max, TC Triple Delay, & POD HD500 > Adam A7Xs

• I think it would bne good to have some sort of roadmap and timescales for releases to set expectations correctly. For me it the uncertainty which leads to speculation, then disappointment and lively foum content... N

• Software is my business as well. With the NRPN interface documentation, one could EASILY create a reliable editor in a few days. There are open platform applications already developed and source available that only need customization to have a decent editor. There's already a video made by a Kemper employee of an iPad remotely controlling the KPA. We await the NRPN documentation so we can proceed with development. When this happens, things will begin progressing quickly with benefits for all owners.

There is also an effort by a forum member to created an offline profile editor that reads/edits .kipr files. That is a major task but progress is being made.

bd