RM saving issue. Overall name is persistent but rig name and sound is not.

• I've stumbled upon this a few times now. I'm pasting a new rig into a slot in a performance - and I'm pretty sure I hit save - and then after a while the old rig is back. But the overall name sticks:

In this example I pasted a KM profile in slot 2. And I'm pretty sure I have hit "save in performance slot XX", but then after a reboot, or perhaps trip to browse mode, suddenly the Name "KM" is still there, but the rig has reverted back to the 1959RR rig that was in the slot before.

As said I'm pretty sure I hit save, but even if I didn't what behavior can explain the overall "KM - Thrash" name sticking while the rig/sound doesn't?

Anybody else seeing something like this?

Nikolaj

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• Thanks for the input. Today I booted the stage while holding down the rig button to check the content. And low and behold that performance is now gone. I did a backup before doing it though. Is it safe to restore the performance from that?

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• Update. After another reboot the lost performance is back in the old slot. Spooky.