Retain morphing position when switching rigs

• Hi and thanks to all the great folks here!

Just getting started with morphing. My goal is to have a treble booster "always on" at 50% mix but be able to pull the mix down as needed when switching rigs. I've got "heel down" at 0 and "toe down" at 50%. Responding appropriately. However, when I change rigs the mix resets to 0%. If I keep the pedal mainly in the "toe down" position, that means I have to rock it back and forth into position with every rig change. I would like to keep my pedal toe down and have the initial mix at 50% when I switch to a new rig. I'm sure I'm missing something obvious, and appreciate anyone pointing it out to me. Thanks!

Mike

• Thanks, paults. I guess that’s probably what I’ll do. Just seems more logical to “roll back to decrease” but I’m sure I can adapt, even at my age…

As a side note, I had made a set of performances and said, “That’s it, no more tone chasing, only practicing!” Then I read the thread about putting the treble boost after the stack (hence the question), and suddenly a whole folder of rejected rigs came to life and demanded to be heard again. I guess I’ll never be truly cured, idk. Maybe time to stop reading, lol.