Looking for profile of Leslie 122 or Leslie 147

• Hi gang,

I successfully used the Kemper for recording my Hammond B3, man this makes recording so easy. I was in a hurry so I used no amp profile, but rather only EQ and the Leslie Effect after the amp block. This of course is a compromise since the high freq content of the "leslie Effect" is not like in a real Leslie 122.

I wonder if there is a dedicated amp + cabinet profile of a Leslie, I can not seem to find it. I currently am not able to do a profile of my trusted 122, so I wonder if there is anybody out there who has profiled a Leslie 122 or 147 using two mics at least.

A question to the Kemper team: do you think one would rather use a guitar for refining or the Hammond?

Thanks in advance for any help or hints

Dote

• Look for a profile called "CK Rotary Speaker". This is a Leslie 145 profiled by Chris Kemper himself. Together with the rotary simulation for FX this will sound very authentic. Haven't used it for a Hammond though, but had serious fun using it with guitar.

I think it was part of the Rig Pack 1 so you might need to update your factory sounds to actually find it.

• Look for a profile called "CK Rotary Speaker". This is a Leslie 145 profiled by Chris Kemper himself. Together with the rotary simulation for FX this will sound very authentic. Haven't used it for a Hammond though, but had serious fun using it with guitar.

I think it was part of the Rig Pack 1 so you might need to update your factory sounds to actually find it.

Thanks for the fast reply.

Will try this and report back!

Dote