Freeze when moving the volume pedal during save dialog

• Today I had several times a freeze during the save dialog ("Replace - Save As - Rename") and now I found out it happens when I accidentally move the volume pedal (EXP2) during that dialog.

Not a big issue (I will take my foot off the pedal while saving).
    Just to report it...

www.audiosemantics.de
    I have been away for quite a while. A few years ago I sold my KPA and since then played my own small tube amp with a Bad Cat Unleash. Now I am back because the DI-profile that I made from my amp sounds very much convincing to me.

• Well, you're basically changing the status of the Rig while trying to save it....still,. it should give an error message but not freeze.

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Today I had several times a freeze during the save dialog ("Replace - Save As - Rename") and now I found out it happens when I accidentally move the volume pedal (EXP2) during that dialog.

Not a big issue (I will take my foot off the pedal while saving).
    Just to report it...

We have tried to duplicate this freeze and are not able to under actual firmware. We tested expression pedals directly connected as well as Midi.

May I suggest, that you open a support ticket and provide more information regarding your volume pedal setup and configuration (System and Rig menu), how you store (replace, store as, or rename) and ideally attach a rig showing this issue.

I'm assuming, you are running actual firmware 1.1.0 Release. Otherwise, even as we are not aware of such an issue, you should upgrade first anyhow.

• I don't know how to open a support ticket. Have sent you an email from the CONTACT website - wait for your answer, if needed.

The volume pedal was on EXP2, Pedal 2: Expression (Type 1), Location: Post Effects, Range: -5,0. It always happened in the "heat of the action". But then it froze when still showing the page that ask "Replace or Save As or Rename". After a while it changed to a green page with only the KEMPER letters (like on boot up but without the "get latest firmware...") and then I had to turn it off to boot again.

Hmm ... I just now did a test with intentionally moving the pedal while storing and could also not provoke any freeze. Who knows what this came from...

www.audiosemantics.de
    I have been away for quite a while. A few years ago I sold my KPA and since then played my own small tube amp with a Bad Cat Unleash. Now I am back because the DI-profile that I made from my amp sounds very much convincing to me.