How to use di profile with live cab and send the signal to IEM system with a cab ir

• So I’m using this choptones evh 5150 block letter DI profile and i got it dialed and sounds killer.

My band recently just got a whole IEM system going and I’m trying to figure out how to keep my di profile to my live cab but also the signal I’m sending to our IEM system to have a cab on it so when I we all hear it in our IEMS it doesn’t sound like static garbage. Any help is much appreciated!!

• Add a Kemper Cabinet to the Rig.

It can be from another Rig, a Factory Preset, or an IR that has been converted by importing it into Rig Manager.

Note: Don't press the "Merge" button. It is only meant to be used when combining a Direct Amplifier Profile with the matching Studio Profile.

Just add the Cabinet Module.

In the Output menu, add a checkmark in the the "Monitor Off" checkbox. Doing that will exclude the IR from the Monitor/Power Amplifier Output.

Send your signal to the PA using the Main Output, with the Output Source set to "Master Mono" or "Master Stereo".