Anyone using a Stage (MIDI out) in Performance mode to select presets on a Source Audio C4 via MIDI?

• Tell me more please.... PC or CC? USB Host/Hub (Neuro or other) or direct Cable (MIDI to USB Mini), or other?

I just want to have my Stage performance slot send a PC message to select a C4 Preset in conjunction with the corresponding external loop enabled in that slot preset.

The way I see the hardware being setup is:

1. Stage MIDI out to a USB Host MIDI in using a MIDI cable (i.e. https://www.doremidi.cn/h-pd-36.html),

2. Connect Host and C4 using a USB cable (USB A (Host) to USB Mini (C4)),

3. Send PC Messages from the Stage to select C4 Presets.

As I understand, I can send MIDI PC messages in any performance Slot. PC Messages are Performance 1, Slot 1= PC1, Performance 1, Slot 2 = PC2, and so on.

Update: Well that doesn't seem to work! X/ Next step is to introduce a MIDI Solutions Event processor into the chain and convert the outgoing Stage PC messages to CC and integrate the Neuro hub. We'll see how that goes.

Edited 4 times, last by Sheeny ().

• Okay, here's the trick for anyone interested. (All PC Messages)

First of all:

1. [Stage] assign your PC messages in the Performance slots so that the slot is transmitting the correct/desired PC message

2. [Source Audio Devices] a. Using the appropriate USB cable and the Neuro Editor app, create your desired C4 presets first then save them to the editor cloud. b. Disconnect the C4, then using the appropriate USB cable again connect your Hub to the editor and create your "scenes" with your C4 pedal (or other SA pedals as desired) presets as desired transferred from the cloud.

Note: You'll need to align your desired Hub scenes with your Performance Slot PC messages (Hub Scene 001 = Stage PC message 1 etc..)

Hardware: Connect the MIDI out from the Stage to the Neuro Hub MIDI in with a standard MIDI cable, connect the Neuro Hub to the C4 with their proprietary mini plugs (TRRS multifunction sensor cables supplied with the Hub).

The only issue I have is not being able to visually monitor the C4/Scene preset changes with the Neuro Hub editor GUI. (not sure why that doesn't work) So I have to let my ears do the work.

Thanks for dropping by! :)