Deleted My Kemper Folder by Accident :(

• Hi All ..so in a moment of absent mindedness I appear to have deleted ( even from the recycle bin) my folder containing all my purchased and downloaded profiles :( I had these on a drive labelled D:Software ( separate to my C:System Drive ) now ...obviously this is gut wrenching but ..upon re-opening my Rig Manager ..all profiles (all 41,737 of them ...I Know I know ) appear to still be available ..I always thought that they were kept in my D:Software folder but ..? If I back up the rig manager content will this mean that I have managed to at least keep a hold of the profiles that I have categorised etc if not the actual downloaded Zip files ? and thus still have access to all my profiles ???

Thanks for any help and advice

• aaah thanks for that Paul ..phew !!! so if I move to a different computer in the future if I have 'backed up ' rig manager content to a stick or seperate drive ..all will be well ?

• aaah thanks for that Paul ..phew !!! so if I move to a different computer in the future if I have 'backed up ' rig manager content to a stick or seperate drive ..all will be well ?

As said above by waraba , yes :)

In addition to making Rig Manager Backups, I use an external drive that makes automatic backups of all my drives. Note: those can eventually fail, too, so it becomes maddening at some point. LOL!

• Not sure if useful here, but I do believe RM is making automatic backups somewhere in your %appdata% folder every time you upgrade RM. Just in case you need a backup.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM