Why Cant I Favorite Or Or Rate A Rig In A Rig Pack In Rig Manager?

• Hi All,

Probably a stupid noob question ( I've done some searching on it) bit what can't i rate or favorite a profile in a Rig Pack in Rig Manager. This seems like something I could make great use of. If you look at the rig packs folder there are columns for ratings and favorites but those columns are not available in the rig packs themselves?

Any light that can be shed or links to definitive info on understanding how rating and favoriting works across the board would be appreciated. I want to start organizing and want to understand rating and favoting correctly before I invest time in doing such.

Thank you in advance for any input that you care to offer.

• No stupid questions, especially when you are new here!

- You can only rate rigs in your local library (or mark them as favourite).

- The rating system in the local library is just for you to rate the rigs.

- If you mark a rig as favourite and move it to the profiler, you can use this as a filter on the profiler itself.

- If you rate a rig in the rig exchange, it changes the public rating of the rig in the rig exchange.

- If you want to rate the rigs of a rig pack, just copy them into your local library first. The rig packs are more like a "download section" in my understanding. You can't save your own rigs there (read only).

There is a whole chapter in the main manual called "Getting Organized" (page 301ff) which could be very helpful to you :)