New TAG editor tool in progress

• Hi ascl, thx for your interest, but the project is dormant now.

Feel free taking the sources and do something with it, it's all open source. I've tested it on 1.6 , it works.

I'm not used to sourceforge for project management, maybe you can give it a try, I only use sourceforge for downloading stuff.

Are you on mac ?

• I use both mac and windows actually, typically windows for music related stuff and mac for development.

Thanks for what you have done, I will have a play around with it (while we wait for the proper library tool!). If I make any worth while changes I will upload it to some source repository like sourceforge and let you know (although, like you, I probably prefer to play guitar)!

Thanks!

• Hi
    There was some talk about making a batch function. Whats the status now? Will it come?
    This tool is very useful for me in the sense that it is much more easy to use than doing it all in the Kemper itself.
    For me though, it is still very time-consuming since I have about 150 kipr-files that I want to give the same amp-source tag. The thought of opening all those files one by one is simply devastating.

So is there a way, as some suggested, to simply open a directory and edit specific tags for all kipr-files in that directory?

Best regards and thank you for your work so far...... :)

• Hi, Yeah I started working on the batch mode ( Chuck mode ;) but I don't have any more time for coding ( full time job, 2 kids , house in the works...) so my spare time is dedicated to guitar.

I'll go back working on the batch mode during this summer, anyway the code is open sourced so it's ready for python coders :)

I did simplify Laurent's code (pulling export away ...) and put some comments to organize the code a little bit ( now around 1500 lines of python code ).