80's Session Rig Pack

• Hey guys, has anyone some experience with this Rig Pack? Recommendations?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Kemper Stage - Macbook Air 2017 - macOS Catalina 10.15.7 - Logic Pro X

• I really like it. I had to tweak the gain settings a little for my particular guitars/playing style, but the sounds are great. I'd never even really looked at the pitch delay effect before - it's the bomb diggity for getting wide, slightly detuned effects.

• I haven't bought the pack yet, but the sounds sound very promising. Instead, I created my own rig based on a Bogner Helios. I'm very happy with that too. If you're interested, I've uploaded a few sound samples in the "Link Your Music" section (Steve Lukather Sound 1990).

Kemper Stage - Macbook Air 2017 - macOS Catalina 10.15.7 - Logic Pro X

• I haven't bought the pack yet, but the sounds sound very promising. Instead, I created my own rig based on a Bogner Helios. I'm very happy with that too. If you're interested, I've uploaded a few sound samples in the "Link Your Music" section (Steve Lukather Sound 1990).

for the Sound 1990 Lukather was using the Soldano

Guitar: Fender Strat HSS<3 Schecter Custom Solo II

Signal Chain: Kemper->AxeFX 3>Neural QC>Apollo Twin->M-Audio Monitors

Computer:Mac Studio