Rig Manager Change of path on Mac

• On my Mac the path of the Rig Manager Folder is Finder = iCloud Drive = Documents = Kemper Amps. Within that folder are 2 folders namely RigManager and Documentation. The RigManager folder contains the auto backup of the Rig Manager. Is it possible to change the main folder (Kemper Amps) to a different directory?

• On my Mac the path of the Rig Manager Folder is Finder = iCloud Drive = Documents = Kemper Amps. Within that folder are 2 folders namely RigManager and Documentation. The RigManager folder contains the auto backup of the Rig Manager. Is it possible to change the main folder (Kemper Amps) to a different directory?

That is based on your icloud settings. It appears that you have icloud backup set to include the documents folder which means any files that go in there are automatically moved to your icloud share and removed from your local machine. Go to settings/your Apple ID at the top/icloud drive and uncheck Desktop and Documents Folders. I would also make a duplicate of all of that first and put it somewhere other than you desktop or dox folder just in case.