Lock all the modules at one time

• Is it possible to lock all the modules at once? I know from the Rig Manger, that there is the option to "unlock all". But it there a way to do it the opposite way?

Thx.

Kemper Stage - Macbook Air 2017 - macOS Catalina 10.15.7 - Logic Pro X

• No. That wouldn’t make Logical sense as you would effectively have a fixed sound. However, you can “Lock All But Amp” or ‘Lock All But Cab” which lets you quickly save everything and just change amp or cab for browsing. When I use this I typically “Lock All But Amp” then manually unlock the cab too. Then I can browse rigs without any of the effects changing to quickly get an A/B comparison of just the basic profiles.

• Thanks Wheresthedug. How does “Lock All But Amp” or “Lock All But Cab” work? Do you do this manually by pressing the lock button and then selecting all modules except the amp/cabin? If so, I know this method. My goal, as you said, is to do an A/B comparison of different profiles with my personal FX's. I was wondering if there was a quicker way than what I'm already doing.

• Not all at once but, on the Unit itself (head or rack) You can Keep the soft button Lock Pressed and Lock/Unock any Module (pre Stack FX, Stack, Post stack FXand also Input) pressing their relative soft button.

• In Rig Manager you can right click on any module and the drop down menu includes both options.

Ahhhh ... I right clicked on the amp block and here we go. I got it. On the other modules I can't see this option but anyway, that helps a lot and is even quicker.