Freeze "pedal"

• Hey there,

Just using my kemper and i was trying to figure out a way to use the "freeze" thingy on the reverb or on the delay.

I know that i can click it from the Kemper itself or even from Rigmanager, but i'd like to be able to on/off it with my external pedal.
    I know it's possible with the Kemper Remote, but i'd kike to know if there's a control number affected to it so i can use one switch as a "Freeze" Pedal.

If someone as a way, or any ways to do that, i'd be glad.

• the Player Manual states that you can control Freeze via MIDI using CC#35. Any value sent toggle between freeze activated and deactivated.

_____________________________________________________________________________
    Kemper Player, Seymour Duncan Powerstage, Orange PPC212, Suhr S.Henderson Strat, Fender Ultra Tele, PRS S2 Custom24, Variax JTV-69

• the Player Manual states that you can control Freeze via MIDI using CC#35. Any value sent toggle between freeze activated and deactivated.

Isn’t that just for the Kemper player ?

I checked a list of Cc for the Profiler Head and didn’t find any but i’ll try Thanks !

And if you attach an analog momentary switch to one of the PEDAL sockets, you find "Freeze" in the selection of function which can be assigned.

Could you please translate what you just said to me haha ? Looks interresring but i did’nt get the idea :(