Save presets on individual effects and pedals

• Would love to see the feature where you can save presets under individual pedals and effects. Called user presets possibly . Where it says Load type/Load default could say Load User Preset then your saved setting can appear. I know you can lock the effects but this would be a great way to quickly access your settings without having to start from scratch again each time .

• Would love to see the feature where you can save presets under individual pedals and effects. Called user presets possibly . Where it says Load type/Load default could say Load User Preset then your saved setting can appear. I know you can lock the effects but this would be a great way to quickly access your settings without having to start from scratch again each time .

You can save presets of all settings in the modules of the Profiler. Please see the manual for details.

It's really easy in RM but a little clunky to get used to. The easiest way is to drag the effect icon you want to save over to either The profiler or the Local Library Icon in RM under All Presets. It will auto name the preset the same as the rig name, but then you can rename it to whatever you want.

1. Drag Your New Preset:

Find Your New Preset:

Rename You New Preset:

Select You New Preset Anytime: