[Solved] 10.9.8 Kemper Player bank change problem after boot

• The Profiler Model referred to in this thread is ...
    ☑️ Profiler Player

Hi, :)

I have Kemper Player with Firmware 10.9.8 connected to Morningstar MC6 last firmware 3.12.6 (USB A to USB B in Morningstar),

I noticed an error maybe on the Player side.

Immediately after starting Kemper, the #PC midi commands switched in Morningstar within the first bank #PC0 - #PC4 work properly, while, for example, in the second bank, the commands #PC5 - #PC7 and others switch only for a short while to the preset in another bank and immediately return to bank one.

It looks as if they don't work after running the #PC midi command from different banks.

I only have to switch the #PC commands within the first bank a few times and then the situation returns to normal.

After restarting Kemper, the error still appears.

Each switch in Morningstar is assigned only the #PC midi command to onpress., no command midi to relase switch.

Edited once, last by joe1970 ().

• .so it's not a general problem on the KPP's side.

Unfortunately, this is a problem in Kemper Player, I completely disconnected Morningstar and the error is still there. To make it work properly, you need to turn the tuner on and off. In my opinion, this is a bug in version 10.9.8 of software.

Edited once, last by joe1970 ().

• joe1970

Changed the title of the thread from “{Bug Report} 10.9.8 Beta Kemper Player and Morningstar MC6” to “[Solved] 10.9.8 Kemper Player bank change problem after boot”.
  • When the dual switch is not connected, simply changing the "pedal" option to "off" solved the problem. This is reported to the developers as a bug.