Profiler Player - Tuner turning on when starting

• The Profiler Model referred to in this thread is ...
    ☑️ Profiler Player

Lately when I boot up my player, it boots to the tuner being on by default. I have a dual switch pedal connected and had the tuner on the "b" of that for on/off. I switched that to a delay effect and then reboot and when I do the delay turns on by default too. Did I mess up a setting?

• It sounds like the behavior you're experiencing could be related to the type of switch pedal you're using. The PROFILER requires a dual switch pedal that is both momentary and normally open.

If your switch pedal is not of this type and is instead normally closed, it could be causing the tuner or delay effect to activate by default when you boot up your player. This happens because the switch is sending a signal to activate the effect upon startup.

To troubleshoot this issue, you may want to double-check the specifications of your switch pedal and ensure that it is indeed momentary and normally open. If it's not, you may need to replace it with a pedal that meets these requirements to avoid unintended activations of effects upon booting up your player.