I am trying tro get a signal ( sound ) form my Kemper stage/ kabinet to Mixcraft . Any idea would be great thanks. I must have something switched off in the kabinet. It would be great to know .

• The Profiler Model referred to in this thread is ...
    ☑️ Profiler Stage

I am trying to get a signal ( sound ) form my Kemper stage/ kabinet to Mixcraft . If there is a setting in the output of the Kabinet to enable signal to monitors and not that would be great . Thank you

• New
    • Official Post

I don't understand your enviroment.

You have a Stage. Is the "Kabinet" an unpowered KEMPER Kebinet? And are trying to feed the signal from the Kabinet's serial speaker output to your DAW?

Do you have a power amp in between Stage and KEMPER Kabinet?

The Kabinet's serial speaker output doesn't deliver line level signal and is colored by the Kone algorithm.

KEMPER Power Kabinets have no output

Generally you could use MAIN OUTPUT, S/PDIF or USB audio to feed signals to your DAW.

If you use the MONITOR OUT to drive a guitar speaker cabinet you can use Monitor Cab. Off to suppress the speaker simulation for that particular output. This has no impact on the other outputs listed above.

All this is explained in great detail in the Main Manual.

• Sorry I didnt explain myself well. I meant from the Stage not the Kaabinet ( the Kab is a powrered Kabintet) but................... as the saying goes RTFM is what I need to do and will in future as well. Thank you for your quick response.