dxr active speakers

• Yes you can.

Hi Ingolf, may I please ask one more question. I am desperately still trying to monitor in stereo with my Mesa Boogie 295 and two 1X12 recto cabs (obviously with the cab sim off). To me, it just sounds miles ahead of the FRFR sounds I am getting. I've been in stereo for many years and do not want to give it up, especially with the very nice stereo effects that our KPA's provide :)

I see from the manual that the cab sims in the "direct out" cannot be turned off - and I am also able to leave the cab sim on in the "monitor out". Ok, Good.
    So, am I able to assign the direct out to "Master Right" and the monitor out to "Master Left"? My thinking is that I would use these signals to front of house (line level) while turning the Master Cab Sim off to feed the Mesa 295 from the Main Outs. I know this sounds backwards but I hope it makes sense.

Thank you in advance!

• I see from the manual that the cab sims in the "direct out" cannot be turned off - and I am also able to leave the cab sim on in the "monitor out". Ok, Good.
    So, am I able to assign the direct out to "Master Right" and the monitor out to "Master Left"? My thinking is that I would use these signals to front of house (line level) while turning the Master Cab Sim off to feed the Mesa 295 from the Main Outs. I know this sounds backwards but I hope it makes sense.

Unfortunately this will not work because turning the master cab off will also leave the Monitor out with no cab sim.