Erasing the CABINET profiles from the KPA.

• Greetings KPA community!

This'll be my first post on the forums, I've been following/reading around for almost a year and a half, prior to buying the KPA, and haven't really had the need/chance/time to post on the boards since I've bought the good ole lunchbox. I've searched around trying to find an answer to my issue, but the ones I've found seem to direct me to the whole ''erasing flash memory'' route, so I've decided to pop up a thread right away. Apologies if I've made a mistake, please lock/delete the thread if needed.

I have no problems trying to erase all rigs except favorites, but I've noticed that the cabinet profiles and the IR files that I've converted using Cab Maker (I've made a terrible mistake by converting all approximately 1500+ IR files from the Redwirez pack :S) still remain at the cabinet section. Is there a way to fully wipe all the individual cabinet profiles (that do not belong to a ''full profile'' or ''rig'') without going the whole factory restore/erase flash memory route?

Thanks in advance, glad to be a part of such a helpful community.
    Cheers.

• It would indeed not be bad if the KPA allowed for a selective, batch file management for presets, cabs & assorted stuff as well as rigs. Unless a librarian is made available of course ;)

• Keep in mind, having 1500 Cab files on your KPA is the equivalent of about 800 Amp Profiles...so be careful, add that to how many amp Profiles you have before upgrading to the latest firmware.