Blindfoldtest for the Brave only!

• Here we go. this time seven amps. or profiles to be precise. which one is which. we have

Bogner Shiva, Marshall Plexi, Carol-Ann, Carvin Legacy, Jetcity 20W, VHT Pitbull and a Marshall AFD
    the colours maybe wrong or right, so no real help there.

• First recording, first amp here .
    • Second One, second profile here .
    • Third File, third amp here .
    • Fourth Amp and profile here .
    • Fifth one and recording here .
    • Sixth recording and profile here .
    • Seventh one to be heard here .

will post the solution as always, but first have fun with it. i am only afraid of armin's ears, i can only identify 4 or them.

My occupation: showing teenagers the many hidden secrets of the A-minor chord on the guitar.

• As most of these are EL34 based Amps they will sound very very close!

I'm not even going to try!

A real test would be to create 7 amp profiles dialed into the same sound and tone settings with out names to down load and play.

• nice to meet you again, troynova, the one responsible for the praised tweak of my cream profile.
    the plexi has no valves at all, it is an axe profile/ the AFD has a 4x6550 power amp/ the carol-ann is powered by 6L6 tubes.
    the legacy I has 6V6 tubes / the bogner and pitbull and the jetcity use in fact EL34 AFAIK!
    nevertheless they sound quite different, but your idea has an appeal to me. i'll think about it!

My occupation: showing teenagers the many hidden secrets of the A-minor chord on the guitar.

• Sorry I assumed the wrong models for these amps as there a El34 version by these Amp makers. :D

Your demo just proves there can be every suttle difference's from one amp to another at least in this music style.

• well it was richie's decision to put that much reverb on the snare, not mine. me personally, i like it.
    and the mix, well: although i am guitarist myself i never like the guitar so much in the front of the mix as
    other guitarists, for me the drums and the vocals are more important. - sorry that i am not going
    mix seven files again. and yes, number three is not my favourite.