Posts by mistermattcarter

Just got my refurbished Kemper Stage directly from Kemper. It is updated to the latest OS. I copied my Kemper toaster via usb and moved it over to my Stage.

On switch III regardless of which performance I'm on, I cannot turn on the assigned effect by pressing the foot switch III. When I press foot switch IIII it engages the assigned effect on IIII and turns on III as well.

Sometimes pressing foot switch III will turn on the assigned effect but I cannot turn it off unless I press foot switch IIII. It's as if footswitch IIII is controlling footswitch III and IIII.

I'm assuming this is a defective unit and not settings related as I have cleared the settings and reassigned effects to both switches III and IIII multiple times.

Greetings! Just received my Kemper Powerhead in the mail and I've connected it out of SPDIF into Digi 003 SPDIF. Do i have to set clock source as SPDIF to get rid of the clicks and pops? If so, does that mean I can't use my external word clock as the clock source anymore? Thanks!