Posts by funkyguru

I placed an order for the Stage, Expression Pedal and Headrush FRFR 1x12. I have about 45 days to decide if I want to get the toaster and remote in 43 less days than the stage, because of the back order. It's just a patience thing. I have none.

Seems like responses are split pretty evenly. I'm coming from a POD HD500X through an amp but never gigged with it, so I have no former experience with that form factor live, as I only played bass when I was in bands before. I guess it comes down to, is it worth $500 to wait 45-50 days.

Thanks everyone

Hi All!

New here and I have been scouring these forums, the internet and YouTube and decided that I am absolutely getting a Kemper.

I am struggling between the Stage and a Toaster.

I will be gigging 1 -2 times a month and other times will just be playing at home. I won't be doing much recording.

The Toaster and remote foot switch are available now, but the Stage won't ship until the end of April, so part of it is that I am impatient. I have to order from one specific place, that why April.

Sorry for the long thread but just wanted to get some feedback is it worth it to wait or Toaster and remote good to go, even if goal is to gig minimally?

Thanks