Posts by ToneSeeker69

Is there a way to have the name of the selected Rig display in Performance Mode rather than the Performance name? The rig names are so small, and mostly cut off that I don't know what they are. I'd have to commit them all to memory. I'm using a Stage. Thanks!

Am I wrong in saying that if you set your

Many of us are always using first slot like a basic rhythm position for each song.

An Example : For a Song Nr. 1 I use the slot 3 for the solo with delay and chorus ON. In the Song Nr.2 I use the same slot with delay and chorus OFF for the solo. Now I have to step on the footswitch several times to get the sound I want. And there isn't just enough time for that in many songs.

It would by very helpfull to add the possibility of the keeping the changes of the effects on/off within a Performance. This would allow you to pre-select before a song which effects will be active while playing the solo. It would be much more flexible on a live stage and each slot can be used for multiple songs.

Am I wrong in thinking that if you wanted to say, have the chorus turned off for song 2 solo, all you have to do is make the change within the performance, and save it? The thing I've found about Performance mode is that you are modifying one of you basic profiles to tailor it to the needs of that particular Performance. Something I've come across is tweaking a previously stock preset, and wanting to save it as an actual Rig. Not sure if this can be accomplished when in Performance mode. A work around is to create a copy of the preset in question, as its own Rig. Then load that preset into your song #2 solo slot. Just a thought.