Posts by iamneff

Update 10 minutes later: I opened a new instance of RM from my task bar, and it immediately said I need to update to 8.6.0. I hit okay, it looked like it was updating, then when it was done it closed RM and now the shortcut doesn't work. WTH.

Posting from December of 22 here. I am getting this message, have checked that my login credentials are valid, and still nothing. Rig Manager is up to date, at least I assume it must be because "check for software updates" is totally grayed out. Someone said you have to update the Kemper before RM, but that's not possible if RM is up to date but the Kemper is not. I'm on a non-power Rack and using Windows if that helps at all. To recap the events as they happened: I logged into RM for the first time in like a year, it said both RM and the Kemper needed an update, so I hit okay. Both updated, but RM was still not controlling the Kemper. I exited RM and killed the app, opened it and the same thing. Turned the Kemper off and on and still the same thing. RM always tells me that the Kemper is in need of an update, but "check for updates" is grayed out. Really frustrated at this point. Any help would be great.