Posts by dado123

Dumb question: Have you tried to turn up the noise gate?

Yep, my problem is when note is sustaining, there is some weird noise, like hiss or something like that. Played whole my life on tube amp, I did not have that problem, even I think Kemper is a bit noiser then amp. In AS i can't play chord without that weird noise, I have even downloaded Tone Junkie preset, same thing. But, I would be much happier if I could get rid of that noise from all my other profiles, I don't use AS so often.

Addition: I moved to another place just to excute problem with electricity. On every place same thing..

Hello people,

I have some noise in all profiles, especially with Acoustic Simulator. When i don't touch the strings it's all fine. But when note is sustaining there is background noise. I can't even play song with acoustic simulator because it's so distracting. I tried different profiles, turned off all my stomps, amp and cabs (when I don't use AS), but noise is there. Tried with different guitars, different cables, every output on Kemper (even headphones), same thing.

Does anybody have similar problem?

I have Kemper Stage, beside this little things, I really love this thing, never sounded better.

Hi people ☺️

I'm here to say how amazed I am by Bert's profiles.

So dynamics, touch sensitive, great sounding and very nice FX used in profiles.

But, all of you guys know how great Bert's profiles are. I litteraly can't believe how great person he is.

Recently, at the begining with COVID-19, he let me to buy just 2 amps from his Wisseloord pack.

Today, I wanted to buy whole pack, and he told me to pay just price difference, but with 50% discount. I paid just little more, because he made exception and I'm so thankful for that, but he was gentleman and said to choose one mini pack as a gift. WHAT A MAN!!

When I tried the rest of profiles from Wisseloord pack, my jaw was dropped. How great profiles in this pack. Dlx rev is the best I tried, but I fell in love with Twinkleland. Incredible dynamic, cleaning up with volume pot, amazing clean, crunch and dist sounds.

So, Bert, you are big gentleman and top profiler.

Thank you for your work,

D