Posts by joetdc

I'm trying to set the background to white. I think this would help tremendously. I know this can be done because one of the tutorials has a white background. I went into preferences/general. I tried black hole all the way to supernova. Hit apply, screen flickers and nothing happens. Any suggestions? I am running the most current version of RM on Windows 11.

Hi just getting familiar with Rig exchange. I seem to be having trouble finding artist presets. For example, if I search Randy Rhoades nothing comes up. I use his name, song names, album titles, Ozzy, tired everything. I know there has to be a ton of Randy presets. Had the same problem with Lynch. If I type in EVH, Eddie, or any thing similar, lots of stuff pops up. Curious what I am doing wrong.

I have windows. I can make everything else bigger but not the app. In general Rig manager sucks. I can't believe they have not updated it. Using the unit itself is even more tedious. I'm honesty thinking of changing to an AXE, Quad, or even Helix just because of this. Fractal has a much better manager. Just about every company even the lower priced stuff has a better manager. My old Roland RP 1000 had almost the same layout. RM was outdated 10 years ago when it came out.

Hello, from what I have read there is no way to change the font size in Rig Manager. Is this true? I'm 58 and it is very hard for me to see the font even with glasses. I would also like to change the background from black to white. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks for the reply. I typed in 5150 and all I saw were profiles for that amp. I was looking for rigs that were set up with effects that eliminate certain songs or artists. I'm just surprised that there are none out there. I have been using modelers for a long time. Most sites have tons. Line 6. Fractal, Atomic, all of them. What I found strange is there are profiles for Fractal. But I can't find a Van Hager Balance or F. U. C. K. tone. Unless I find the amps and effects that he used then tweak. It's much easier to tweak an already done preset then start from scratch.

Hi everyone, Just got my Kemper stage. Having some trouble finding rigs on the exchange. For starters if I enter anything it takes like two minutes to populate, it's very slow. I typed in Van Halen expecting an overload of choices. Only 4 came up. So then I tried typing in specific song names. Nothing. I have searched for Rhoads, Ozzy, SRV, Vai, and many more all by performer or song names and nothing comes up. If anything does it's maybe one or two. This has not been my experience using other preset sharing sites. I'm I doing something wrong? I just want to get the sounds. I hate tweaking. I understand some tweaking will be needed depending on what speaker I'm using, but I was hoping to get that done just with EQ. So if I'm not searching correctly please let me know. I know they exist because there are sites like Top Jimi that sell them. I wanted to give the free ones a try first after dropping 1600.00 on the Kemper.

Thanks!