Posts by BoniDad

Finally figured out how to get 5 rigs into a performance. OK.....that took some doing.

Now - The display says Performance 1. And the rig names area in little spaces under that. How do I get the rigs to display full size when switching from 1 to 2, 3 4 or 5? The tiny little blocks highlight in the display, but the large letters about it still says Performance 1.

Frustrated........

Is it possible to rename a Rig in Rig Manager? I am one of those that tries to dig in without 40 hours of manual reading.

I would like to rename a Rig with the REAL amp model. I don't want to try to remember all the pseudonyms that are being used.

TIA

For your last question.......... as long as you are doing LOCAL installs, you have to anyway, and your connection from KPA is USB, have to anyway, this should be very easy to do.

But, if you want both Rig Managers to be discrete, then setup different Rig Manager logins for each computer. Use one for Head and the Other for Stage. Done.

As for transferring across network, all you have to do is make sure the destination directory (folder) is shared on the network. Then just export the rig from one KPA to a local folder and access it from the other computer on the network, copying it to a local folder there, so that you can import it into the other KPA.

Of course, this is simple for me. I am a Cisco Certified IT manager. But, rudimentary understanding of networking should be enough to get you through this.

Well.......... I just ordered the non-powered toaster with remote.

I think the poweramp, or powered cab, options will suit me better.

I am returning the Stage. I just need to have controls more at arms length.

Thanks for your answers!!!!!

If I purchase a Powerhead, can I run it without a speaker load (into an FRFR) without damage. I plan to get a Kabinet in a few weeks when available. But I would like to use the Powerhead right now. So, can this be done without harm?

I spent a lot of time with the L6 PC+ over the last few days. The key is getting the right level into it.

I really live the FLAT profile. I am not a fan of any of the speaker models. But, to my ears, it is a big improvement over the Headrush FRFR-112 I was using.

Now, with my luck, I just bought this and Kemper will debut a powered Kabinet very, very soon!

Thanks guys. I did read all 67 pages of that thread. I did watch the video.

Since I do not want to use a separate power amp with my Profiler Stage, I am ordering a PowerCab Plus. I just need to decide if I want a 112 or a 212.

Thanks for your help!

Hi... I am new to Kemper. Though I am a former touring pro of 40 years.

So, I got the Stage last week and am loving it. I already own a HeadRush FRFR-112. (moved to the Stage from a HeadRush Pedalboard).

I am looking for a little more of the tone that comes from a wooden cabinet. A little more of the "guitar cab" sound, if that makes sense. I have played Matchless DC30 and SC30 on stage for the last 25 years.

While the sounds I get from the the Stage really sound great, I feel that they could be just a bit closer to the real thing. I am wondering about a different cab. I know all about the speaker profiles in the Line6, and don't really plan to use those, but could?!?

I don't really want the Kemper Kabinet because I don't want to carry around a power amp to push it. I don't want to spend Friedman or Mission Engineering money.

So, have any of you tried the Line6 PowerCab with your Kemper? Your thoughts are most appreciated.

And I realize this may have already been answered, but I have searched and can't find an answer to my specific question.