Posts by Carlos Bekje

So the idea is that Kemper solves all those issues you mentioned. The point is for the unit to be upgraded so that the user doesn’t have to worry about the cpu or having to carry extra hardware. I’m well aware of midiguitar2 which is the reason I suggested implementing audio to midi internally. Kemper started designing synths ( access virus ) it only makes sense for the Kpa to have some type of midi capability.

Thanks for the interest

I hope more people jump on the thread

Cheers brother

Subject: Suggestion: Integrating Audio to MIDI Conversion on Kemper

AmpsHey everyone,I've been using Kemper amps for a while now and I absolutely love them for their incredible tone and versatility. However, I've been thinking about a feature that could take Kemper amps to the next level: audio to MIDI conversion.

Imagine being able to play a riff or melody on your guitar, and have it instantly translated into MIDI data that you can use to trigger virtual instruments or control other MIDI-enabled gear. This would open up a whole new world of creative possibilities, especially for those of us who incorporate electronic elements into our music.

I believe integrating audio to MIDI conversion into Kemper amps would not only enhance the user experience but also set Kemper apart from other amp modelers on the market. It would be a game-changer for live performances, studio recording, and music production in general.What are your thoughts on this idea? Do you think Kemper should consider adding audio to MIDI conversion to their amps? Let's discuss!

Best regards,

Carlos Bekje

El Paso Texas USA