Posts by dannyargot

I don't have any experience with MIDI, but I'm curious in incorporating one of the smart clock pedals with my rig. How easy is it to set up one of those? Does it need its own MIDI cable going to the toaster itself?

I enjoy using the kemper delays as well! But I still love the sounds from a certain pedal I have and wondered if there was a way to sync both those sources of delay. It also gives me a little more "on the fly" variety with knobs and having delay before and after the profile without taking up an effect button on the remote!

Hi, I'm fairly new to the Kemper world, and my current rig consists of a few pedals going into the toaster, as well as a Remote controlling it. My question is, is there any way (mod, patch, setup) to have the tap tempo on the Remote also be connected to my time-based effects and use it as a 'master tap tempo'? My hope is that there is a way to sync the tempo of my delay pedal with kemper delays and tap in the tempo with only a single foot switch. Any ideas?