Posts by texass4

Zombie thread, I know, but I have the same problem and it's so damn frustrating I'm about to get rid of the Kemper and Scarlett Solo and go back to regular amps.

How do I connect Scarlett Solo to Kemper to Macbook? I apparently know nothing, and every single resources I've read contradicts the other the devolves into "best" ways to connect going down every tech rabbit hole there is.

I just want a simple connection. I use headphones with the Kemper exclusively and all I really want to do is play my guitar along with music on my computer and youtube backing tracks. Nothing works.

I am going guitar into Kemper, Kemper out (main, left) into front Solo input. Headphones into Solo, usb into Mac. What I get is good sounding music from my mac and very, VERY low volume from guitar. Every single volume setting I can find on the Kemper is maxed to zero effect.

Sooooooo frustrated. Seriously, is it supposed to be this hard? I'm not a pro or trying to do anything remotely complicated - or so i thought. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.