Posts by henklemd

I used a pair of beats and it sounds great. Now the million dollar questions? Since the headrush sounds like shit, what suggestion(s) do you have for amping it to play in a room? Not a gigging session, but just in my guitar area in my basement. I thought the frfr would just amplify the original sound but definitely not with the headrush. I would like something with some volume, but remains true to the profiler sound. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks for suggesting the head phones. I made a few tweaks to the eq but I still was not getting the sound that is direct out of the profiler into the headset. Maybe with time, but I hate to pay for profiles that sound good and then have to spend hours trying to tweak.

I just got a Kemper Profiler Stage and I have downloaded some Michael Britt, Top Jimi and Tone Junkie rigs. I was playing the stage through a Haze 40, but switched to a Headrush FRFR 12 inch speaker. No matter which guitar that I use (Strat, Tele EVH Wolfgang, Les Paul) the rigs/profiles always sound muddy. I listen to the examples on line that I downloaded and the cleans have a lot of chime, but mine all sound muddy. Is it normal to have to tweak every setting to get a good sound?