Posts by obkdude1981

Hi everybody, I was wondering if its possible to run my powered toaster and Kabinet in my truck. I have a 12V cigarette lighter style inlet and power inverter. I've used that setup to run my Roland synth with headphones without a problem, but I'm wondering if the Kemper is too delicate to connect in this manner. I would appreciate any help you can provide. Thanks in advance! :)

Thanks, guys, for clearing that all up for me. Yes, it is indeed annoying to have those profiles mixed together while browsing, as wheresthedug stated. I'm gonna use the rig manager to sort those out as well.

Thanks so much for all your help!

Hi everyone, I'm still kinda new at this, but loving my Kemper!

Here's my situation: When I'm browsing thru my profiles, I noticed that there are some that sounded fizzy. I then noticed that the soft button cabinet button isn't lit up, even tho it was a day before on the same profile! When I press it to turn it on, the screen says "empty". I thought all my profiles, from tone Junkies, MB and so on, had cabinets for every profile?? :(

If you guys or gals can help me out, I would really appreciate it!

Thanks!

Solved! I do have firmware 7.x, BTW. what happened was while watching a Mbritt video where he explains how to download his profiles, he only said to do the presets. So I reformatted my USB thru the Kemper again and started over, this time dragging both the presets AND the rigs. Then they installed easily and I'm auditioning them now.

Thanks so much for your help and for your patience with this Stranger in Paradise. Kemper rules!

Thanks for the welcome and for responding. Yes, I selected "last imported" as well as "all rigs". The last imported had a date of June of this year (the last owner). There are only a couple from Mbritt that were there before. The "Lock" button is lit up, if that means anything?

Hi guys, I'm just a newbie and got my used powered Kemper yesterday. It has all the pre installed rigs and fx, but I just downloaded the M Britt 2020 pack successfully and it's on my flashdrive. I plugged it into my Profiler, I imported the 41 rigs successfully (the screen said so) but they aren't visible. The amount of total rigs is the same as before. Does anyone know what could have happened? I would really appreciate some help. Thanks!!