Posts by YoavHanuka

Thanks a lot!!

That's just weird cause as far as i understand, the profile is being captured with a certain cab - so how can we change it?

In comparison I tweak my Kemper rack unit "wayyyyyyyy wayyyyyy" less than I did with the Axe FX II XL+ I owned, and way less than I do my Helix that I still own. Which means I play more (I need that) and tweak less (I need that too) . That's a good thing! ;)

For a newbie like me it's nice to hear that you choose your KPA when you have axe and helix too lol

Great thank you for your answer man.

That might be a stupid question but can you change the cab only for direct profiles?

I massively tweak them. Like, a lot. I look for potential from a profile NOT necessarily one that is ready to go, because I haven't found that yet. I've been playing tube amps, well, my first amp was a tube amp at about 12 years old so, 40 years. So I think I'm pretty good at getting a proper tone. I thought I was gonna throw up the first week I got the Kemper because I thought everything I heard was crap but after getting to know it, I don't think it can be beat. Just remember It's the sound of an amp Mic'ed up not "in the room." good luck.

Great thank! Actually I am quite disappointed so far so I'm glad to hear you say that it taken you time and now it's unbeatable for you!

About the amp in the room, I i know and i had a modeler before, so I'm used to it :)

Agreed. I tweak little if at all. Definition and EQ primarily. If a profile is so so, perhaps changing the cab helps. If it is horrible I waste no time; I just look for another profile that suits me. And I try to test profiles thru headhones, monitors and a cab.

Are you tweaking the EQ on an Equalizer like a graphic eq or on the "Amp" eq? or is it just hi and low cuts?

Hi guys,

I got a Kemper like a week ago,

Loaded in profiles (M.britt, tone junkie, Amp Factory etc) and there are very few profiles that I am satisfied with as is...

So I wondered - How often do you tweak your profiles? To what extent? Which parameters you're tweaking the most?

Cheers!