Posts by Hodenmumps666

The LED's above my Stomp and Effect Section are not glowing. There is just a fainting light on the Slots that are active (See Photo) The Only LED that is glowing in Colour is the Delay Slot. The Problem occured like one week ago. I bought the Powerrack new 3 years ago and i also updated the Software today to the newest but it did not help unfortunatly.

Any Ideas what i could do? I need the amp for working and sending it back to the retailer for checking would not be so optimal. Thanks in advance!

Thanks so far for your Replys!

Actually i already tried the most of what you suggested with no success.

In Reaper, for the DI sends, click the io button, uncheck master send

If i do that nothing comes out (The DI Track is silent)

You could also try direct monitoring the input (return from Kemper) thru your audio interface instead of record monitoring in Reaper as a test.

If that sounds fine, then the problem is within Reaper.

that sounds obvious because if i monitor it with the Headphones directly from the Kemper everything is fine. But i cant just find the Error.

Hey Folks,

i have a problem with reamping. Im sure i set up everything correct (Reamping Input, Routing the DI Signal to the Kemper return Input via Focusrite 4i4 etc.) but if if the rcord but is armed/ i record i get a very noisy metalish signal along the reamped sound. So i cannot monitor the sound through my Studio Monitors properly. When i deactivate record monitoring on the reamping Track in the Daw the noise is gone but i dont get any sound at all. Afterwards i can listen to the reamped stuff and it sounds brilliant so there is no problem with that. But its hard to dial in a matching sound this way.

One thing that is strange is that when i pan the Balance hard right on the reamping Track in the DAW it disaperars and i have the sound (but just on right Monitor so thats no real alternative)

With the Headphone out of the Kemper it works as long as i deactivate record monitoring. The Kemper is actually brand new. I tried a lot of cables and also the 4. instead of the 3 Output of the Focusrite (which is also new).

Some more Infos:

My recorded DI is a proper signal without clipping.

Focusrite Output 3 goes to use the return Input

My Main Output is set to Master Stereo

My DAW is Reaper

Thank you so much!