Posts by rasdouchin

Dmatthews,

Thanks for the reply and great username.

I THINK I have done all the settings right. On the Apollo Console I set the clock from internal to SPDIF, and set sample rate to 48 (I have tried 44.1 as well just to check).

Also on the KPA I go to the output settings and change the SPIDF clock to 48 and also tried multiple SPDIF outputs. Don't see any setting to change the Kemper master clock so i'm assuming it is always in master clock mode.

Still I get a crackle and pops and the Console clock flashes red on the SPIDF settings in console....

Wondering if it is a hardware issue or just one setting or something that I have done incorrectly....

Hi Guys,

Would love some advice on this fact. I thought I had done everything correctly. Proper SPDIF Cable and Coaxle, and bought what I thought was a nice converter... I tried all the sample rates and set my Apollo MKII clock to S/PDIF but still lots of pops and crackle and the apollo clock flashes red in the console meaning it isnt synced?

I live in Japan so All the links are in Japanese but most of the info is there... If anyone could tell me where they think I am going wrong that would be great!!

Converter

SPIDF

Optical