Posts by PetrolEyas

Hi all. Long story short, I have a Kemper Stage at one end of my studio and a PC at the other end. I'm not setup to run a USB cable from one side of the room to the other in order to use Rig Manager. But I do have Cat6 panels at either end, all wired up. I recently purchased one of these in the hopes that it would work like a long USB cable but I can only get things working for a few minutes before the Stage freezes and has to be rebooted.

If it's not clear, the other end converts back to USB and I just plug that into the PC.

Does this seem like something that should have worked? It's designed for hard drives, mice, etc. Shouldn't be a problem. I'm wondering if it's defective or if the Kemper is just really sensitive about such things. Depending on feedback I might try a different product.

I recently got the iPad app and it's very helpful. But scrolling through Rigs one at a time is a royal pain. That's my main reason for wanting to do this, plus of course adding and removing data from the Kemper.

What ever happened to these profiles? They are nowhere to be found on Reverb.

I'm mainly interested in the 1962 Fender Brownface Deluxe 6G3 -- so if anyone has a suggestion on alternatives, I'm all ears. Kind of surprised that there isn't anything on the Rig Exchange for such a unique sounding amp.