Posts by Robbi727

Thanks. Opened a ticket, Kemper support had me do a default reset which solved the boot up issue. I was told that the auto load problem is a known issue with the Kemper Stage and will be addressed in a future update. Sent the unit back to Sweetwater this morning, exchanged it for a Kemper Rack.

Hello,

Brand new Kemper Stage user here. Still learning use the unit but noticed a couple of quirks. When I power up the unit it boots up pretty quickly (15 seconds) but then displays “Update successful. Operating system successfully updated “ and requires me to press the button saying OK. This happens every time I power on the unit. Firmware is 7.4.1

Secondly, when I browse through rigs using the browse knob they don’t load automatically (auto load is on). I have to press the browser button

The unit is brand new from Sweetwater.

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

Rob

Hello,

Brand new Kemper Stage user here. Still learning to use the unit but noticed a couple of quirks. When I power up the unit it boots up pretty quickly (15 seconds) but then displays “Update successful. Operating system successfully updated “ and requires me to press the button saying OK. This happens every time I power on the unit. Firmware is 7.4.1

Secondly, when I browse through rigs using the browse knob they don’t load automatically (auto load is on). I have to press the browser button

The unit is brand new from Sweetwater.

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

Rob....