Posts by jrburns

That’s true. But when you are home dialing in your profiles having to play on a cheap monitor (left) and a fender hot rod ( clean channel) right and you sail it in and it sounds good. You go and play on a big pa and the profiles suck because you dialed them in on what ya got. When I stayed out in FOH and played and listened it was terrible. Correct me if I’m wrong but the only way to correct this issue is a true frfr. I want the kemper one to be true to the tone. It was to me like I went and bought a new guitar but there no place to plug it in at because the manufacturer has not built it yet. It’s part of the true kemper sounds. You have to be loosing big money because people are having to buy expensive aftermarket powered frfr cabinets and they are not going to take $1000 lose and buy a kemper powered or have to sell it for close to half price. Not being rude or picking on anybody. I would just like to know if it’s going to be next year before it’s release. I can’t wait that long.

I have a new stage! Love it! Having issues due to not having a fr fr cabinet. I find it interesting that they came out with the non powered stage and no cabinet in production. It doesn’t make marketing sense to me. I’m going to be forced to buy a after market powered frfr. I can’t afford to wait and if a buy aftermarket I will not be buying a kemper.
    Is there any ideal of when the cabinet will come out? Not a actual date just a good guess. One year, a couple of months, 3 years or haven’t even started on the project?