Posts by TDW03PW

Greetings! I’ve been experimenting with using other units and using both the Kemper and other said units. There’s a particular profile (It’s a merged profile) That I would love to have as an IR. It’s quite the amazing cab/mic setup. I want to follow this method: How to extract/reconstruct Profiler cabinet IRs

But I just don’t have the right hardware/computing power to handle it. Is there an easier way to accomplish this? If not would somebody possibly be willing to do this process with the profile? I would be willing to throw a few dollars your way if so! Thanks

I have a stage! And I have separate drive pedals that I’ve been plugging straight into the input. But I’m confused on what cables need to go where exactly between the the kemper and the hx fx . Then I’m not sure if I need to do anything else in the settings of the kemper other than just adding and fx loop block. I’ve tried plugging send 1 and 2 into input L and R on hx fx. Then return 1 and 2 into output L and R on hx fx but I’m not sure if that’s correct or not

Hello! So I recently built my first pedalboard to go along with the kemper. I have a few drive pedals and then the hx fx for all of my wet fx. Could someone please explain what my routing should be? I know I need the hx fx ran in the fx loop of the kemper but I can’t get it to work right. I also had a certain setup that I thought was right, but the left side in my in ears was quieter than the right and without any effects on the hx fx it sounded like a “chorusy” out of phase sound. Some help would be much appreciated! Also important note, I’m trying to run the hx fx in stereo.