Posts by iaio97

I adjusted it by ear, until it sounded like a real amp (I have a marshall combo 6101 and it has an evl 12). I first tried 6khz which is the cutoff frequency of my loudspeaker but it didn't seem to do anything then slowly I reached 2khz which is fine with the distorted units (reference for example plexi2 or 60s SkyBird 3 3TS from tone junkie or MB - 3rd Plex Tim from m. britt ). Instead with some profiles I had to raise the cut up to 4-5 khz otherwise they sounded too muddy. I specify that I have the cab enabled and that I am listening from a yamaha ag06 sound card with a beyerdynamic dt 770 pro headphone without further effects. However the important fact is that I hear better with the hf cut enabled, the basic sound of digital multifxes (I also have a small zoom) is always too sharp for me. I also specify that by replacing the kemper with an analog preamp (mesa studio pre) I am not affected by these sharp frequencies

I have found that using all profiles with the high cut set at around 2000Hz on the output makes all sounds more natural. I specify that I use the kemper output connected to the PC and listening from the sound card output with headphones, I don't know if it would work well even connected to an amplified speaker. Without the filter I hear too many high frequencies and my stratocaster becomes almost annoying, I tried with the guitar tone but it ruins the sound of the profiles