Posts by stefmetal

It's okay now, I reverted it to the last stable version from the Rig Manager and the PC audio is fixed. Currently I have version: 10.1.2.47971, but once I reverted to this one just 10 minutes ago, the new Hi and Low cuts from the cabinet section of the Kemper are gone with it too.

Since the latest update last night, the kemper stopped transmitting my PC audio. Windows shows that the profiler is the active sound device, but anything I don't get any sounds such as songs, backing tracks and so forth from the PC. Otherwise, I do get the guitar sound. Does anybody have any clue why it's acting like that and any solutions to the problem, because just before the update, everything was fine?

Thank you in advance!!!

Hi fellows! Does everyone have crazy latency issue ups while trying to record with the kemper directly via USB cable after the update? I can't seem to sort it out, and maybe it's just a problem for Windows users that have to use the ASIO driver, but still, it kinda spoils the whole hype around being able to use the profiler as an interface rn. If anyone has a solution to the problem, I'll be happy to try it out, and if you guys know any rumors about a dedicated driver for the Kemper coming out, feel free to tell me about it!