Posts by xungal

You will see me several strange phrases because my English is very poor. Most of what I write I do with the google translator. So the result can be very dangerous ???

Excuse me, I have no other way.

I really like humor but I can't make much use of it here because of my language problems. I just hope that if I'm wrong, at least you laugh with me for a while.

By the way expand more information about me. I live in Spain, I'm 49 years old, and I still have hair ??? and I play in two rock cover bands. And although I have and have always had a good set of amplifiers and guitars, I have never had such a good sound as now with the kemper. And that I still have a lot to learn in this wonderful forum from all of you...

The doctor did not prescribe Kemper, but I have noticed that I have less back pain ??

Greetings and thanks

Ok I understand.

The truth is that I have no knowledge of how the unit works. I've had a Stage for a year, and in all this time I've hardly used the global volumes, but I use the Rig volume a lot.

It is for this reason that I would appreciate a knob for Rig volume and seeing that it could be conflicting to link it to master volume, I would not mind if the knob only varied the volume of the rig. In that case, the global volumes would remain only in the output section.

This would be ideal for me, because I control both the master volume and my monitor volume live from the mixer. I don't know if it's correct, but I do it like this.

Thanks for your information.

I must be the weird guy but the size seems adequate to me because I need the versatility of several switches in the same performance. I like that, and if the unit were smaller it would possibly detract from that functionality. Regarding the weight, I prefer the robustness to the fact that it weigh less.

It is also true that I do not travel by plane, the distance to carry the unit in hand is short, I play in bars and pubs and I carry two guitars in a double case and Stage in a case.

I imagined. When I reduced tremolo with the morph I perceived a change in tone. Today when trying it again I have seen that this happened due to the volume in the tone effect. I have adjusted this volume so that the change is not noticeable with or without tremolo.

To reduce the tremolo to zero with the morph I simply turn the "stereo" parameter from 0 to 180 and the effect disappears, since I play in mono.

Thank you very much for your help

Yes. I am very happy with my kemper, although at the moment I only enjoy a small part of it due to my lack of knowledge, but that is only a matter of time and keep learning.

Thank you very much for the welcome mates.

Greetings

Code
    I've been here for a long time reading and learning. I have had a stage for a year, and I am very happy.
    Excuse my English, it's the reason I don't write normally.