Posts by 26361cbd6ee9bee98b73d55dae7f89103d6237f7

The whole re amping has worked fine now for weeks. I use Logic Pro x and a focusrite audio interface. Input 9 was DI signal, input 10 was master stereo and then obviously I set up re amp. I haven’t touched a thing on the focusrite (I don’t dare to) and now I no longer get a DI signal. Input 9 now plays the amp from rig manager. I’m so fed up of this. I’ve been trying to get the focusrite to work again and now I don’t know how to put it back how it should be. Somebody please help me.

This is the set up in focusrite control

monitor output lane 1-2 (playback 1-2)

Line outputs 3-4 (playback 1-2)

Headphone 2 custom mix

Spdif outputs 1-2 (playback 5-6)

on the kemper input it is currently on front input coz I like the effects on it and spdif output is master stereo. Everything works apart from the dry signal part. God knows why that’s gone

Another question, I’m double tracking 2 rhythm guitar part (struggling incredibly to get them both in time by the way) and having the re amp set up. So I’ve got DI track WET track REAMP track. If I’m going to reamp but I need to nudge the audio over on one (don’t laugh) should I nudge it on the DI or the WET? I want it to effect the re amp obviously

Hiya everybody. I’m at the stage now where Ive recorded a few songs using my kemper into Logic Pro x. Quick question, everything I’ve read says record dry. So I have, I’ve re amped git/stack to bypass the effects and I use EQ, reverb and delay in logic. Certain amps tho within the kemper I really like the modulation. Am I best trying to re create that sound within my daw (which I’m struggling with) or just record the amp with the effects. Just worried if I send it off to be mixed and they complain about the effects. Also recording dry makes nearly amp sound the same which surely defeats the object of a kemper.

how do you lot record?

Thanks

Hello everybody, I'm really sorry to ask such a basic question but I cannot for the life of me figure this out. Ive been trying to do this for 3 days now and I've watched every video on YouTube about it. I feel like banging my head against the wall I'm that frustrated. I am using the Focusrite claret 4 pre usb. Kemper profiling amp and Logic Pro x.

my input on the Kemper is set to front input

my output on the Kemper under spdif is set to git/stack. Under main output in the Kemper master mono

In focusrite control my spdif output 1-2 is set to daw playback 5-6

I set up dry track in logic input 9, output stereo out and that works, records dry signal

I set up another track in logic input 10, output stereo out and that plays my Kemper amp

when I hit record on dry track it records both as it should the problem is I can't reamp. So everything works as the videos show so far.

Then I set another audio track in logic, alter the dry track output to 5-6, the new track input to 5-6. Change the Kemper spdif input to reamp and nothing.

I cannot get anything into my third logic track there is no signal. I cannot figure this out, thanks for any help

Oh I should add I've got 2 spdif cables going out and in from Kemper and audio interface