Posts by 7empest

Thanks for the quick reply. Maybe "clipping" is the wrong term. Historically, if I set input correctly from a microphone or line-in source I usually see a nice dynamic range with peaks and valleys in the signal waveform. The signal I am seeing is a really square (pretty much maxed out) signal. I'll try lowering the rig and amp volume. I thought I tried that and it didn't work though.

Is there a way to set the USB signal when recording with USB? The Main and Output Section Main Volume should not matter. I tried setting the Main Out to -12dB on page 1 out Output section and Main Volume is -20dB and changing lots of obvious volumes. Even the DAW Volume setting on the USB output page 7 does not effect the signal. When recording USB, it is straight into my Mac into LogicPro X and the signal is super hot and I'm getting a clipped signal.

Hi all,

I am recently experiencing an issue where my MIDI controller (RJM Mastermind GT10) cannot access one of presets in one of my performances. It's not the physical button, as this button works in all other presets. I can use the Rig Manager to access this preset or the PAGE < or > button to access the preset so its there but for some reason because the slot is not enabled the MIDI controller can't access it.

EDIT: I just noticed that the slot enabled is greyed out (top right of the screen). How do I enable it? the soft button above it doesn't work. Is it locked somehow?

Thanks!

Hi guys,

Quick question about usage of the aux in.

if I were to set up an iPad to connect to the aux in as described above can audio be configured to be heard only in the headphones or can it also come through the monitors? My reason is twofold.

In one setup I would like to play back backing tracks or whole songs from an iPad or iphone to jam along with.

The other setup would be to input an iPad synth as an alternative input. I would never play the guitar input at the same time but it would be a quick

transition from guitar to synth and back to guitar. Therefore switching a setting is probably too involved.

If so I would use a lightning port adaptor to a 3.5” TRS female and a 3.5” TRS male to split 1/4” TS cable.

These should work:

Apple Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack Adapter https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01L…GCS3?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

COLICOLY 1/8 Stereo to Dual 1/4 Mono Cable, 3.5mm TRS to Dual 1/4" TS Stereo Breakout Cable - 6.6ft https://www.amazon.com/dp/B082…R3GJ?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

-Mike