Posts by bb7ed934222f875bcada456521b25afd25585b50

LAST DAY to get my packs at 50% off using the code DIRECT -- Check out this "Mashless HC-30" pack with 29 Studio Profiles and 8 direct profiles, all dialed in with optional effects (default is off). https://danielmclaughlinmusic.com/downloads/mashlesshc-30

My "Everything Pack" is at the lowest price ever, $32.50 after code. Six boutique and vintage amps profiled and dialed in! Last day to check it out!

Hi Friends!

Running a special on my Kemper Profiles - 50% off if you use the code DIRECT. This is a Halloween/Early Black Friday special, so it ends at the end of November.

This special is coming from my newest YouTube video, if you want to check that out, click here ->

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hello friends! Just wanted to let people know that I have 3 new kemper packs out today, I'm calling them the "small vintage amps" collection. Profiles from a 1956 Fender 5F1 Tweed Champ, a 1948 Gibson BR-9 Lap Steel (super clean!) and a 1965 Kalamazoo Model 2.

I'm running an intro sale right now for 20% off everything, and every purchase this week gets a coupon for a free Gibson BR-9 pack! The code is VINTAGEAMPS

Check out the video HERE:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

what poweramp did you use? I'm interested in getting a Kabinet and i have the unpowered Profiler with a Palmer Macht 402 Poweramp. If there is no (or just a little) difference i could save myself some money and get a used kabinet instead of a new powered one... (but it looks so much nicer with the little edge...)

I also like that little edge, I mentioned in the video how its really nice quality too. Brushed metal, a decent knob with a pleasant drag. Cant beat the kickstand you get with the powered too!

External Content www.youtube.com

Hey friends,
    I finally got my Power Kabinet in after all the USA shipping delay, and I'm a fan!

What do you guys think?

Hi Friends!

I'm incredibly excited to announce my Kemper packs are now available! I profiled 3 of my most-used amps, the Matchless HC-30r, the Tone King Imperial, and then my very unique Filmosound 385.

I made a video using the sounds in a song, check that out here:

Hope you guys dig it! The packs are available at DanielMcLaughlinMusic.com/downloads, and use the code KEMPER20 for 20% off the purchase for the next 2 weeks!

There's also a sample pack available if you want to try first!

Hi Friends,

Thought I'd post this here, I've been making some YouTube videos during this pandemic time and occasionally my topic leans towards the KPA. This week I have a Filmosound 385 Profile that I'm giving out for the next 14 days, totally free. The link is in the description of the video here:

Hey and if you like the video, or like the profiles, let me know here or in the comments section! Also subscribe if you care to do so.

Lets talk about the fun stuff... the Filmosound profile is an overdriven amplifier section of a film projector used in schools and at home back in the 50's and '60s, this particular one is a 1957. It has an incredible array of tubes, including some vintage black plate RCAs, some mullards, and this particular model is a 6V6 version (there are EL84 versions that are much rarer). These projectors started to get converted to amplifiers back in the '90s and somehow became these touch sensitive beasts with an incredible amount of gain on hand, not unlike a supercharged Fender Tweed Deluxe. It actually has the same Schumacher transformer as the fender tweed deluxe. This model is also somewhat rare in that its got modifications by Bill Krinard of Two Rock fame. His mods are known for keeping the amp as close as possible to original spec to preserve the "mojo."

Anyway, hope you guys enjoy it!

Hey guys, I actually posted a bit of a follow up in my testing of the kemper profiling tech. Check it out here -

Hey Kemper Forum!

Daniel here, new to the forum, new to the Kemper, but I'm really liking it so far. Just got myself a Kemper Stage about 3 weeks ago, been an amp guy all my life and I'm surprised how much this thing has me changing my viewpoint on it all.

A little about me, I'm a professional guitarist Los Angeles, so I've been running and gunning with my guitar/amp/pedalboard for a few years now. I took my KPA to a friend's house recently and just the guitar/kemper was such a convenience.

I've been making YouTube videos during COVID times to pass the time, and I made one on my first thoughts with the Kemper. You can hear some of the Carl Verheyen Sweetwater pack, and I compare my Matchless HC-30 to the Tone Junkie Match C30 HM profiles.

Check it out here!