Posts by LarsRook

I got these instructions from Kemper Support

#

Please perform the following reset, set up time and date and do not turn off the device directly. The Profiler device needs some time to adjust time and date.

Also make sure the device is not connected to Rig Manager and a computer during that. Possibly the Profiler tried to adjust the time and date from a connected computer.

I suspect the device was jet not able to adjust time and date correctly which leads to the message.

Turn off the device.

Press and hold the Rig and System button while you turn on the device (into tuner mode on a classic device)

Hold these buttons till the message "Initializing current Rigs and global settings" appear in the display, then release the buttons.

It performs some housekeeping, clears the Profiler's cache and reset the global settings.

Please check time and date after some hours or a day, is it still correct or wrong?

In case it is wrong, then I suspect the internal batterie is empty.

"

no solution, installed latest Beta software also no solution,

last night i performed the instructions again and kept my Stage on until this morning, after reboot same error

UPDATE 30/7/2021 : at request of Support i send my profiler to tech support within 4 days a new Profler was delivered, problem solve, thanks