Posts by HectorG

Well after a few months of messing around with my Kemper I have came here to ask the question. What settings should I have for recording?

I'm pretty sure I've had my set up wrong this whole time so I wanted to ask the pro's or anyone experience what am I doing wrong. I've had some Kemper tone packs from STL and Joey Sturgis and there tones sound to "bassy" or muddy, just not good no matter how much I play with the tones.

I watched videos of people showing off there tones and it sounds so good and some with the same packs I have so it made me realize that maybe I just don't have my Kemper set up right.

Currently I have my Kemper hooked with an XLR to the L Main Output straight to my Audio Interface (Focusrite 2i2 3rd gen) running Reaper for my DAW and KRK Classic 5 studio monitors. I have attached Images of my Output Settings of each page. My Input is untouched since I bought my Kemper.

Currently the way I have things set up is by adjusting the Master volume to -49db and adjusing it with the interface for clipping and I'm pretty sure that's not how you use it.

Any help is much appreciate it.